- Cancellation of tour 30 – 15 days prior to date of tour 10% admin fee charge 90% refund
- Cancellations between 14 – 7 days prior to date for tour 25% cancellation penalty applies on total tour amount 75% refund
- Cancellations between 6 – 3 days prior to date for tour 50% cancellation penalty applies on total tour amount 50% refund
- Cancellations 48 hours prior to tour 100% cancellation penalty applies on total tour amount
Termination of tour policy
All passengers abide by all instructions given to you before and during the tour by your guide.
Tour can be terminate or your right to participate in the tour in the event that you fail to comply with any such instructions that your behaviour disrupts the tour or threatens the safety of its participants. (You will not be entitled to a refund)
Responsible service of alcohol
In line with our duty of care to tour participants, Tasmanian Private Tours ensures that alcohol served and consumed on the tour is done so in a responsible way in accordance with the Liquor Licensing Act 1990 Tasmanian.
Cancellation by Tasmanian Private Tours ( Weather )
Tours go ahead in most weather conditions. In the situation of unbearably inclement weather, you are offered a full refund or the opportunity to reschedule.
Tasmanian Private Tours using Helicopters – Yachts – Abseiling can be cancelled by the operator in unsuitable inclement weather for that activity, you will receive a full refund
Public liability insurance
Tasmanian Private Tours holds public liability insurance in its responsibility to both participants and venues. In the event of a claim, all dealings will be managed by our policy holder. Tasmanian law (Civil Liability Act Tas 2002) does not require Tasmanian Private Tours to advise you of obvious risk and injury. Tasmanian Private Tours, takes no responsibility for your personal possessions on a tour.
- Vouchers valid for 12 months from date of issue
- No refunds or part refunds
- Please contact us if voucher has expired we can extend voucher date under
- Compassionate grounds of family bereavement only